Monday, February 22, 2010
When everything comes to an end, it's the start of a new beginning.
Although I don't know when will I totally let go, I'll try as hard as I can.
I rather throw away every memories than to be friends again.
The strong trust ,that was built a year ago or even years ago, was just broken by you in a second.
The hope of being friends again that I used to hold just crashes down like shattered glasses.
I felt that I'm being cheated. Though it makes me stronger, the phobia of being in love again surfaces in my mind....every second reminding me never to relax when it comes to love.
Is this what you want?
If yes, thanks alot. Cos you really are a jerk.
Though you may not come here and see this post, I just want to write what I'm feeling.
I love you forever ♥.
3:53 PM