<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/338972256950788024?origin\x3dhttp://lostx-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, February 23, 2010




You're just complicating everything.
But even if I explained to you, does it matter? You won't even listen. Neither would you believe. Or will you?
Or will you just treat everything I said as crap?
If I were to blame you for that breakup, that's stupid of me. Cos right from the start, I knew that we would break someday, just not that fast. I just blame myself for trusting love and trusting you.
Everything I said, does it matter?
I'm nothing to you anymore. NOTHING.
So, you could just treat everything I said as nothing.
You said before you dont even care about what others think of you.
So does it really matter now?


如果有一天下雨了,我希望那场雨不要停,冲走所有跟你有关的一切。

I love you forever ♥.
1:21 PM